Hospital Account Manager (South Florida)
Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave
Are you ambitious, hungry, and ready to set the world on fire? Do you love to be challenged and you’re not afraid of hard work? Do you have what it takes to go the distance when the going gets tough while maintaining a sense of humor? If this all rings true, we would love to speak with you!
As an Account Manager, you will have experience handling customer needs and navigating the complex landscape of hospital stakeholders. You’ll assist in implementing the client’s asset remarketing program within their partner hospitals. As the main point of contact, you’ll be training users on software, using the client’s proprietary platform, inventorying equipment and more.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy and thrive on hearing feedback from stakeholders, being diligent in meeting their needs and solving their problems. You must be process driven and detail-oriented, ensuring every “T” is crossed, while leveraging your creativity on the fly when needed.
You are passionate about creating solid and lasting relationships; building rapport comes quickly and easily to you. As the customer’s main point of contact, you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty; you are solutions focused with a magical ability to create order out of chaos.
- Providing ongoing user feedback to the product team
- Onsite visits to various hospitals
- Involvement in supply chain and purchasing/decommission planning sessions with your accounts on a monthly basis
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time and work in a self-directed manner
- Effective presentation skills, including professional demeanor and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to craft professional e-mails and client-related documents
- Developing/maintaining new and meaningful relationships to penetrate existing hospital accounts.
- Solid experience in a healthcare environment
- Successful track record of working in a collaborative team environment, partnering directly with your Regional Sales Director.
- You can lift 50lbs